* Some hints on [[Debugging ScummVM|debugging ScummVM]].
* Before you write/submit code, '''you must read
about our''' [[Code Formatting Conventions]]. Patches which do not follow them will be rejected or at least delayed until they are cleaned up to comply to them.
* Also, you should read and respect the general [[Coding Conventions]].
* If you have write access to our repository, you are expected to have read and to comply with our [[Commit Guidelines]]. Also, read
up on the [[Git tips]].* If you do not have write access, you should use our [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=37116&atid=418822 patch tracker] to submit your contributions.
* Our [http://doxygen.scummvm.org/ Doxygen source code documentation] may help you to get the big picture about ScummVM.
* Also, you might want to check our list for current [[Platform Limitations]].