Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
1,040 bytes added
17:06, 1 December 2013
Plugins not used/supported by SamsungTV Port. Filled in blank page from packaged README.
ScummVM has been ported to some models of Samsung TV, which use a Linux based OS.
- Should works on 2009 B series TVs (Full HD): LExxBE65x, LExxBE75x, PSxxB65x, UExxB7xxx, UExxB8xxx, PSxxB85x, LAxxB65x, LAxxB75x, UNxxB7xxx, UAxxB8xxx
- To allow use mouse and keyboard you need load extension first: "SamyGO Mouse And Keyboard"
Download from SamyGO project and run from Content Library:
- Buttons on remote controler: EXIT, SOURCE, P+, P-, TV, POWER, CONTENT - cause immediately exit from ScummVM
- Config file is in /mtd_rwarea/.scummvmrc
- Saves are stored in '/mtd_wiselink/scummvm savegames' directory
- Audio is delayed a upto one second, it's TV software issue :/
- Do not use 3x scalers, they are not fit in TV display frame buffer and you get gfx glitches
Remote Controler buttons:
GREEN - emulate key F5
YELLOW - emulate key F7 - virtual keyboard
BLUE and RETURN - emulate key ESC
Retrieved from "
Game data files
Get the Games
Instructions to Wiki Editors
About ScummVM :: Wiki