== What to do if I need to add new widgets to GUI ==
First thing to mention, is that all real GU behaviour is not described in theme config.
Only thing which you can alter is look, not feel. So all real coding should go to correspondent files in gui/ directory.
When you add new widget,
you should check it with following checklist before committing:
* Does it look right in 320xY (./scummvm --force-1x-overlay)
** To do this you should either have no absolute positions in your config file or create [320xY] section
* Does it look right with classic theme (./scummvm --gui-theme=classic)
** that is [XxY] section in gui/theme-config.cpp
* Does it look right <u>both</u> with classic theme and 320xY resolution (./scummvm --force-1x-overlay --gui-theme=classic)
** that is [320xY] section in gui/theme-config.cpp
Currently classic theme has following most notable differences from
* Line spacing everywhere is narrower
* Indentation is lesser in most cases, besides in Game Options dialog