List of bugs that
occures in the original versions.
== Simon the Sorcerer 1 ==* Long strings in subtitles of Spanish version often causes crashes*
A slight crackle at end of sound effects or speech sometimes
* The Wizard Portrait and Exit object descriptions are switched in the first room of the French version.
* French version sometimes caused game to crash* French version has some strings which are too long and wrap around screen
** French version causes several glitches when Simon talks to Golum about stew ** After talking to a person, looking at an item in area will sometimes make Simon say a response from that conversationie Looking at Geezer's items and then looking at statue .* Looking at right side of Bucket in the garden of Sordid Tower causes graphic glitch and two wait timeouts* When looking at middle of Puddle in garden of Sordid's Tower, Simon's mouth moves but no subtitles are shown
* If the game is saved in the castle, while the paper is under door, the paper will be lost when the game is reloaded.
changed or removed in Simon the Sorcerer 1 (Windows version )* Part of the introduction was changed, Simon's room and Simon climbing ladder were moved to upper half of screen
* Verb names were no longer shown in the console when a verb was selected.
== Simon the Sorcerer 2 ==* Long strings in subtitles of the French version often causes crashes* Slight crackle at end of sound effects or speech sometimes* Multi-track music files will stop playing if load/save dialog is left open
* Animation in background often continues when load/save dialog is open, so the red highlight of save game name would often get cut off
* Enabling or disabling background sound effects doesn't take effect until location is changed.