Summer of Code/Project Rules
Here you will find several important rules which you have to conform in order to be eligible to application as a student for ScummVM project.
- Google Summer of Code is a full time job. If you consider getting additional part time job or have exams, do not apply.
- We demand a comprehensive and detailed plan for all 12 weeks of your project. Include risk mitigation.
- We require each student to communicate with mentor every second day. If you fail to do that for longer than 3 days, you will fail the program.
- Students have to blog about their progress on a weekly basis or more often.
- Stick to our Code Formatting Conventions.
- The code have to be always at least compilable.
- Commit often, commit early.