Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Companies that used it||Revolution Software|
|Games that use it||Broken Sword 1|
|Date added to ScummVM||2003-12-16|
|First release containing it||0.6.0|
- Data files have to be copied from the CDs and renamed.
- Due to unsupported smacker format reencoded cutscenes need to be downloaded.
- STR cutscenes in PSX version are not supported, reencoded cutscenes need to be downloaded.
- Game data files contain text in all languages (possible to switch in ScummVM options) but speech is only for one language.
- GBA, PalmOS, Wii and NDS versions aren't supported.