T-Shirt design contest
The objective of this contest is to design a ScummVM's T-Shirt. It will be used as a gift to contributors and members of the ScummVM Team. It also may be used for other ways, like as gifts or selling it so benefits from it can be used as donations to the project.
Put your creative power and skills and contribute to the ScummVM project without need of programming.
<insert here a t-shirt design template for reference>
- The T-shirt color will be <insert colour here>, so your design must match with it.
- The winning designer will be notified by email, after the public have voted on the designs.
- Your design must not have more than <insert some number> colors. This is because the t-shirt printing methods have some limitations.
- The shirt design must contain a reference to ScummVM and preferably a web link to http://www.scummvm.org.
- Submit jpg/png preview of your final design.
- Send an uncompressed version of the file, preferably in a format that supports layering.
- A vector image of the final design is strongly recommended.
- Accepted formats are PSD, XCF (Gimp), SVG and ...
- Content that violates copyright is strictly prohibited. Designs violating copyright will be completely ignored.
- Must use an Open license as Creative Commons or GFDL.
The competition will end at midnight........2009.