Jump to navigation Jump to search
Where that info comes from? I can't find anything about RISC OS on our forums. Where is the binary/sources? Was author offered to make his port official? --Sev 00:11, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Metafox added this part in the wiki and I think it was made by mistake, as I can't find any info about a RISC OS port either.
- This section was added because there was an entry about RISC OS in the [Platforms] page that didn't link anywhere, created by SumthinWicked on 29 Oct 2005
- I think this page should be removed
- --Md5 09:35, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'll add a note about unofficial platforms in the platform page, as it is done in the manual. No need to delete the RISC OS page, I'll just redirect it to the unsupported part of the platforms page and if someone updates the source in the future and it gets added to SVN, we can remove the redirect and update the page accordingly. --MetaFox 17:48, 16 January 2008 (UTC)