The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
|The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time|
|No Screenshot Available|
|Also known as||Buried in Time|
|Developed by||Presto Studios|
|Published by||Sanctuary Woods|
|Distributed by||Sanctuary Woods|
|Platforms||Apple Macintosh, Windows|
|Resolution||640x480, 65536 colors|
The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time is the sequel to The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime (which was itself a remake of the original The Journeyman Project). It takes place six months after the events of the first game. Gage is visited by himself from ten years from the future, and is informed that he has been framed for tampering with historical artifacts. Gage must go through time to find evidence to clear his name.
Required data files
- Executable and the main DLL: BIT*.EXE, BIT*.DLL
- They have the following format:
- BIT<color><os>.EX?. Where color could be 8 (256-color), 32 (truecolor). OS: 16 (Win3.1), 32 (Win95). The extension could be EXE or EX_ and DLL or DL_.
- For example: BIT832.EXE -- 256-color, Win95 version. BIT2416.EXE: -- truecolor, Win3.1
- BITDATA folder, combine contents from all 3 CDs, or data1/data2/data3 contents from the GOG.com release