|Companies that used it||Adeline Software International|
|Games that use it||Little Big Adventure|
|Date added to ScummVM||2020-10-24|
|First release containing it||2.5.0|
It is based on TwinEngine: https://github.com/xesf/twin-e (for reference)
There are several debug console commands that help you to debug the game faster.
- toggle_freecamera: Will allow you to move the camera freely around in the map. By default the keys s, y, x, c are used to move the camera. (Use the key v to place the hero at the center of the camera)
- hero_pos: Set the hero position. You can also use (by default) the key v that is bound to spawning the actor at the current center of the camera.
- give_key [<amount>]
- give_gas [<amount>]
- give_kashes [<amount>]
- change_scene <scene_id>
- toggle_debug: Allows you to activate an in-game debug menu with the right mouse button
There are a few more commands - just use the help command to get a complete list of the commands
A great resource of information is http://lbafileinfo.kaziq.net/
A list of bugs and feature requests can be found on our bug tracker: https://bugs.scummvm.org/query?component=Engine%3A+TwinE
./scummvm --debug-channels-only --debugflags=Scripts -d3 -b 49 lba-de
Find the ids of the room in the
enum LBA1SceneId in shared.h
- High resolution mode (1024x768)
- Achievements from Dotemu release
- Midi as mp3/ogg/flac for Dotemu release
[2.21] released the source code of lba1 and lba2 on github.