Joined 30 December 2009
Revision as of 14:14, 17 January 2011 by Digitall (Updated bio)
|Team Member since||30/12/2009|
Digitall (aka tdhs on sf.net) is a developer for ScummVM.
He started by working on the first stages of supporting Myst in the Mohawk engine, but is now procrastinating badly by:
- Triaging/Fixing Bugs.
- Closing Memory Leaks and fixing other issues reported by Valgrind.
- Completing Operation Stealth support in Cine.
- Completing Big Red Adventure support in Parallaction.
- Far too much else :/
- Myst ME :
- Get QDM2 working with no valgrind leaks etc.
- Get SVQ1 working.
- Look at making JPEG Decoder IDCT more efficient i.e. fixed point integer or at least less floats.
- This is part of the reason why Myst ME card changes take so long.