Jump to navigation Jump to search
I've been a ScummVM user for some years and now I want to give something back to this great project. Here's a list of the things I'd like to do (when I have the time and if I'm able to do them).
- Support for translating the GUI
- Add support to render non-ascii characters (FreeType?)
- Live update of the widgets' text
- Enhance themes
- Add theme inheritance
- Position the widgets with a proportional approach (modern done, classic pending)
- I'm trying to integrate FreeSCI as a ScummVM engine.
- This is the engine created by Tsunami Media (old Sierra employees) and used by Blue Force, Ringworld, Ringworld 2, Protostar, etc.
- I've just begun REing it, but I'm so new to this and I'm going so slow.