|Team Member since||2010-04-26|
|Working on||Generic script decompiler|
My name is Michael Madsen, and I'm one of the GSoC 2010 students.
My task is to create the (by now, most likely infamous) generic script decompiler. Hopefully third time is the charm. It is not yet completely finalized which instruction sets I'll add during GSoC, but it'll most likely be one of the SCUMMv6+ versions, and then KYRA as my second instruction set.
I've setup a blog for this project at http://blog.birdiesoft.dk.
This is the tentative schedule of milestones for my GSoC project.
June 1: Disassembly frameworkCompleted May 28 June 8: First disassembler (SCUMMv6)Completed June 4
- June 21: Generation of code flow graph
- June 28: Code flow analysis
- July 24: Code generation (SCUMMv6)
- July 29: Second disassembler (KYRA)
- August 6: Code generation (KYRA)