Things planned to do (in order of priority):
- cine engine
- Amiga music see here
- ADL player is in gob/music.cpp
- SoundFX player is in cine/sfx_play.cpp but it is missing effects and amiga module loading is missing.
- Format is here. Player is in src/loaders/sfx_load.cpp in XMP project.
- RJP1 player from cyx is buggy, needs more work
- Nokia770 port
- SmallDevices backend
- Perhaps move predictive input from AGI engine (predictive.cpp)
- football U32
Games I'd like to have (only originals, with manuals, full size boxes aren't obligatory). The main problem for me is that I can't use PayPal simply because it is not accessible in my country and to acquire my collection I had to either use some proxy who will accept direct transfors, or they were donated. Of course, bigger part of it was bought locally, but those are often localized versions.
- Gob engine -- these will let me perform proper engine testing and improvement
- Goblins3 CD international (1.02) release
- Ween: the prophecy
- Bargon Attack English
- Amiga/Atari/Mac versions of games except Amiga Gob1/Gob2. These are usually cheap.
- AGI engine -- these will let me perform proper engine testing and improvement
- Space Quest games
- King's Quest games
- The Black Cauldron
- SCUMM engine
- Localized versions of Humongous Entertainment games -- I collect them, have over 100 games already
- Korean/Japanese/Chinese LEC games -- for better support of western encodings
- Maniac Mansion NES Spanish cartridge -- not yet supported
- Amiga indy3, indy4, monkey1, monkey2 -- potential target for using amiga-specific music tracks
- Mac monkey1, monkey2, indy4 -- potential target for using mac-specific music tracks
- Apple ][ versions of games -- not yet supported by ScummVM
- PC Engine Loom. Both English and Japanese -- not yet supported by ScummVM
- Broken Sword 1 Mac -- for support of its music
- BASS Amiga CD32 -- simply I don't have it
- Kyra 1/2 floppy -- simply I don't have them
- Simon1/2 English -- simply I don't have them