User Manual/Adding BASS to ScummVM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adding Beneath a Steel Sky to the ScummVM Launcher
- Beneath_a_Steel_Sky, you'll have to download the freeware game from scummvm.org. You can choose between CD or Floppy-version. After you've downloaded the file you'll have to unzip it. If want to use your own copy of BASS make sure that you copy the needed Datafiles on your hard-drive. Move all files to your gamefolder e.g. ~/scummvm/BASS.
- and navigate with the filebrowser to the directory where you've stored BASS.
- allows you to reach you higher leveled directories - double click opens the chosen directory. If you've navigated to the correct folder (e.g. ~/scummvm/BASS) click on .
- settings but you don't need to change any of them. Click and BASS will be added to ScummVM.
- If you want to play the game just choose Beneath a Steel Sky from the Launcher and click .
ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory!
Make sure that you've copied all Datafiles to your hard-drive and that you've chosen the correct folder.
|Prev: Installing a game for use with ScummVM||Back to Table of Content||Next: Configuring a game in ScummVM|