User Manual/Adding BASS to ScummVM
< User ManualJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:33, 9 September 2009 by Clone2727 (minor cleanup, fix screenshot spacing)
Adding Beneath a Steel Sky to the ScummVM Launcher
- Beneath a Steel Sky, you'll have to download the freeware game from here. You can choose between CD or Floppy-version. After you have downloaded the file you'll have to unzip it. If want to use your own copy of BASS make sure that you copy the needed Datafiles on your hard-drive. Move all files to your game folder e.g. ~/scummvm/BASS.
- and navigate with the file browser to the directory where you've stored BASS.
- allows you to reach you higher leveled directories - double click opens the chosen directory. If you've navigated to the correct folder (e.g. ~/scummvm/BASS) click on .
- settings but you don't need to change any of them. Click and BASS will be added to ScummVM.
- If you want to play the game just choose Beneath a Steel Sky from the Launcher and click .
ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory!
Make sure that you've copied all Datafiles to your hard-drive and that you've chosen the correct folder.
|Prev: Installing a game for use with ScummVM||Back to Table of Content||Next: Configuring a game in ScummVM|