User Manual/Adding a game to ScummVM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adding one game to the ScummVM Launcher
Before you can play a game using ScummVM, you first need to add it to the Launcher.
- Your game will run more smoothly if you copy all the files from the original disk(s) (whether floppy or CD) into a folder on your hard-drive. You can see which files you need for each game on the Datafiles page.
- button on the right-hand side of the Launcher.
- button to go back up one level. Once you are in the correct folder, click the button.
- configuration section, but you don't need to change any of them. To finish adding your game, just click the button.
Adding multiple games at once
- button. will switch to being a button. If you click on it, the ScummVM Launcher will ask you to confirm that you really do want to do this.
- when you are in the top-level directory which all your game directories are inside.
|Prev: Installing a game for use with ScummVM||Back to Table of Content||Next: Configuring a game in ScummVM|