|Also known as||Versailles, Versailles:|
A Game of Intrigue
|Developed by||Cryo Interactive|
|Published by||Canal+ Multimedia, Cryo Interactive,|
Cyberium Multi Media, Dice,
Réunion des Musées Nationaux
|Distributed by||Cryo Interactive, Friendware,|
|Platforms||DOS, Macintosh, PlayStation,|
|Resolution||640x480, 8-bit color|
|Support||Since ScummVM 2.1.0|
Versailles 1685 is a point and click adventure game that follows a guard at the court of Louis XIV in 1685. Someone plans to detonate a bomb at Versailles, so he must discover who plans the attack and prevent it from happening.
Required data files
For more information on how ScummVM uses game data files, see the user documentation.
- Every directory in DATAS_V folders of both CDs. Overwrite when needed.
**NOTE: The cryomni3d.dat file comes bundled with most ScummVM distributions. In most cases, no action is required. However, if you are missing this file, download it here and place it in the same directory as the other game data files.
- Every directory in Versailles Folder/DATAV_HD
- Versailles Folder/Versailles file
The "Versailles Folder" name is translated
- Every directory in install/DATAS_V folder
- Every directory in install/DATA folder
- install/dos/versaill.pgm or install/win/program.z
- Every directory in the DATAS_V directory installed
The DATAS_V or DATAV_HD directories themselves must not be copied but only their contents.
You should end up with a directory containing the Versailles program (EXE, PGM, Z or Mac Versailles) and directories ANIMACTI, BASEDOC, DIAL, FONTS, ... next to it.