|Latest Released Version||2.1.1|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed|
|First Official Version||1.3.0|
Installation via App Catalog
ScummVM isn't available in the official Palm App Catalog yet but a recent beta version can be installed by opening this link on your phone:
- Download the ScummVM package manually.
- Unpack the downloaded ZIP file. Inside you will find an IPK file.
- Install this IPK file on your phone by using the palm-install script from the WebOS SDK or with WebOS Quick Install. You can also copy the file to your phone via USB and then use Preware to install it.
Install from source
If you like compiling ScummVM yourself then follow the compiling instructions to build your own package and then install this package manually as described above.
- Tap & movement: Mouse movement
- Tap without movement: Left mouse button click
- Tap held for >0.5s without movement: Right mouse button click
- Tap held for >1s without movement: Middle mouse button click
- Double Tap & movement: Drag and drop
- Back gesture: Escape
- Forward gesture: Open menu