< MohawkJump to navigation Jump to search
Living Books Series
- This is a collection of single-page demos from 9 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- This is a collection of single-page demos from 11 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- These games had very limited scripting available, and so have hardcoded minigames (using the feature/view code).
- Part of the 'Preschool Success Starter'.
- This is a remake at 640x480 with a scripted multi-language UI.
- This is a remake at 640x480 with scripted minigames.
- This is a collection of single-page demos from the 16 standalone pre-v4 LB games (including the two remakes).
- The Story of Creation (Little Ark)
- Daniel in the Lion's Den (Little Ark)
Separate Engine Games
- D.W. the Picky Eater
- A different engine even though it's labeled as Living Books
- Eager's Pet Show
- Uses Macromedia Director even though it's labeled as Living Books
Not Living Books
- The Art Lesson
- A MECC game packaged with one Living Books compilation
Carmen Sandiego Series
- Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? (also known as Carmen Sandiego's Great Chase Through Time)
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Versions: Deluxe, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, Junior
- Note: Some 'Carmen Sandiego: Junior Detective Edition' versions are just a rebranding of v2.0
- Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in America is Carmen Sandiego? (The Great Amtrak Train Adventure)
- Carmen Sandiego Word Detective