Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FW is completable, OS is not.
- The only known glitch in FW is problems with the mask layers, everything else is according to the original game.
- OS exists in 2 version: a low-color (atari) and a hi-color (PC).
- CinE has only been tested with the PC versions.
- There is a hack in both FW and OS to bypass the protection screen. FW bypass is made by booting the auto00 inlined in the code, OS is bypassed by forcing a specific value in the engine.
- Cruise for a corpse is not supported by cinE, but by cruisE, an independent engine
- Atm, the savegames are compatible with the original PC version.
- Only the adlib music is used so far, but a MT-32 track is available in the resources
- Cine_TODO: TODO Page