This page is a place holder for gathering information on the potential migration from SVN to GIT for the ScummVM source code repositories.
Please use this page to track any blockers that you may foresee (Windows users, I am looking at you ;-)) so the problems can be addressed and the work moved forward.
- Windows users may want to take a look at http://code.google.com/p/gitextensions/ and http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/ --Fingolfin 12:47, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
- Things to tweak in the repository conversion
- Author names/emails: see this thread: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=20100615221841.1eb66389%40annie
- Splice in FreeSCI history from vendor/
- Maybe: broken endlines in SCI r50329, r50331 (breaking annotations) Wjp 13:09, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
- If possible: restore author/date of SWORD25 import commits? Wjp 13:09, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
- Are there other external histories we can and want to splice in? (Sarien?) Wjp 13:09, 2 November 2010 (UTC)