- Complain if no game data was found in specified directory instead of assert() and producing bunch of useless warnings.
- Refactoring (and along with it hopefully saving binary size...)
- Revise "skipFlag" handling in Kyrandia 1 code.
Bugs Also in the Original
In the following you will find a number of bugs which actually already occur when using the original interpreter / .EXE. That is, those errors are bugs in the games themselves, not in ScummVM. Still, we sometimes are able to implement workarounds, meaning ScummVM at times works better than the original ;).
Note that neither of these lists is complete.
Not Yet Fixed
- KYRA2: can't exit screen in German version. [Bug #1935224]
- KYRA3: Slight game glitch at Underworld gates. [Bug #2568503]