|Mac OS X Port|
|Latest Released Version||2.1.1|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed|
|First Official Version||0.2.0|
ScummVM has been ported to Apple Mac OSX.
This supports PPC and Intel machines running OSX versions 10.2.9 to 10.7.
- 10.5.8 was the last version which supported PPC hardware.
- Sparkle support is disabled for PPC hardware in order to maintain compatibility.
- 10.7 has been tested, but some bugs have been reported associated with graphical glitches, so please report any issues.
- 10.8 should run this fine, but this has not been tested and some bugs [Bug #3553538] have been reported.
The right mouse button is emulated via Cmd-Click (that is, you click the mouse button while holding the Command/Apple/Propeller key). However, multi-button mice are fully supported, too (including right clicking and scroll wheel).
It is generally recommended to use the official builds, but for anyone interested in doing their own builds...
The following links contain instructions and notes on how to build / cross-compiled our codebase for OSX:
- Compiling_ScummVM/Mac_OS_X_10.2.8 (For PPC Users running this older version)