Welcome to the ScummVM wiki. This wiki is mostly intended for Developers to document SCUMM and Other Engines, and collaborate on various current projects. There is also a Glossary and information on compiling the ScummVM software
- About ScummVM, a general introduction to ScummVM
- Compiling, compilation instructions for various compilers
- Current projects, what are we working on?
- Developer Central, technical documentation and info for developers
- Documentation, other documentation for users
- Game Engines, a list of included game engines
- Supported Games, a list of supported games
- Where to get the games, places to buy the games supported by ScummVM
- Platforms, developer notes and compatibility info for our ports
- Wiki Users, a list of Wiki editors and a summary of the tasks they are working on
- Glossary, an index of definitions for various common terms and acronyms
- Infrastructure, an overview of our server infrastructure
This wiki requires an account to edit pages. Accounts are given out on a per-case basis. Please contact Ender or Fingolfin if you would like an account.
This Wiki was recently upgraded to the latest version of the MediaWiki software. If you notice any problems, please e-mail Ender (at scummvm.org). One of the new features of this update is the ability to enable e-mail notification when pages on your watchlist are changed. Please see the link for more information.