|Also known as||N/A|
|Developed by||Thomas & Steffen Dingel|
|Published by||Thomas & Steffen Dingel|
|Distributed by||Thomas & Steffen Dingel|
|Resolution||320x200, 256 colors|
|Support||Since ScummVM 2.1.0|
|The full game can be|
legally downloaded from
the developer web site
Mission Supernova is a freeware (previously shareware) science fiction adventure game in German in two parts where the second originally had to be purchased:
- Teil 1: Das Schicksal des Horst Hummel
- Teil 2: Der Doppelgänger
The following shortcuts can be used in game:
- Ctrl+F5 to show the ScummVM menu and load/save the game. In ScummVM 2.2.0, F5 can also be used without the Ctrl key.
- Alt+x to quit the game.
- F1 to display the help.
- F2 to display the game manual.
- F3 to display the game info (they are a bit obsolete though!).
- F4 to change the text speed.
Use the left mouse button click:
- On a verb in the verb bar to select a verb. The default selected verb is Go.
- On an object or person to apply the select verb.
Use the right mouse button click to perform the default action:
- On a door, Open/Close the door.
- On a button, Push the button.
- On a person, Talk.
- Otherwise, Look.
When playing the game with ScummVM you can play the game in the improved mode. It is on by default, but if you are a masochist who wants to experience the original frustrating experience you can turn it off in the Engine tab of the game settings.
The improved modes adds the following:
- Keys 1 to 0 can be used to select a verb.
- In the first part this performs automatically all the actions to go through the air lock after you have done it once manually.
- In the second part the Go verb can be used in addition to the Push verb to move a tile in the block sliding puzzle. This means you can just do left mouse button clicks without having to select a verb each time.
- In the second part the Go verb can be used in addition to the Push verb to push letter blocks on the wall for the secret door in the Pyramid.