Difference between revisions of "OpenTasks/Generic/Improve GUI Look"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
taskname=Improve GUI |
Latest revision as of 13:36, 20 April 2013
|Task Name||Improve GUI Look|
|Technical Contact(s)||Eugene Sandulenko|
Several years ago we switched to new XML-based and vector-based GUI. Unfortunately during this transition number of nice touches from previous version of Modern GUI were lost. Particularly current GUI lacks soft shadows, antialiasing in number of places, we are lacking proper widgets for PopUp and List widgets. Those need to be implemented as part of this task.
Also there is need to implement better sliders, multiline text widgets as well as improve current List widget.
Another part of this task is to add support for 24 and 32-bit surfaces.
- Improve all widgets, so the picture matches original mockups found here
- Rework Scrollbar in List widget (once mockups are available)
- Rework PopUp widget (once mockups are available)
- Implement BoxWidget, a widget which groups other widgets in a scrollable canvas
- Implement scrollable multiline text widget
- Make GUI working on 24 and 32-bit surfaces
Please Contact Eugene Sandulenko for more details
Helpful to Have:
- Some C++ skills.
- Attention to fine details is UI