Difference between revisions of "PlayStation Vita"
(Update package name)
(Version 2.0.0 is now out.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 17:57, 17 December 2017
|PlayStation Vita Port|
|Latest Released Version||2.2.0|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed|
|First Official Version||2.0.0|
The only available Vita package at the moment is the daily build from the buildbot at psp2-master-latest.zip. Version 2.0.0 will be the first stable Vita release once it is finished.
- A homebrew enabled PlayStation Vita console.
- At least one ScummVM supported game. The list of compatible games can be seen here: http://www.scummvm.org/compatibility/
- The page Where to get the games references some places where those games can be bought. Demonstration versions for most of the supported games are downloadable on http://scummvm.org/demos/
- From a computer, download the installable package here psp2-master-latest.zip.
- Unzip and copy the .vpk file it to the PlayStation Vita and install it.
The user manual describes how to add games to ScummVM and launch them: User Manual
Saves are written to the ux0:/data/scummvm/saves folder.
|R + Left stick||Slow Mouse|
|Cross||Left mouse button|
|Circle||Right mouse button|
|DPad||Cursor Keys (useful for character motion)|
|R + DPad||Diagonal Cursor Keys|
|L Trigger||Game menu (F5)|
|R Trigger||Shift (used to enable Mass Add in menu)|
|Square||Period '.' (used to skip dialog lines)|
|R + Square||Space ' '|
|Triangle||Escape (used to skip cutscenes)|
|R + Triangle||Return|
|Start||ScummVM's global in-game menu|
|Select||Toggle virtual keyboard|
|R + Select||AGI predictive input dialog|
Building From Source
This port of ScummVM to the Vita is based on SDL2. It uses the open source SDK VITASDK.
The dependencies needed to build it are:
- The toolchain from https://github.com/vitadev/vdpm
- zlib, libpng, libjpeg-turbo, libogg, libvorbis, flac, curl, openssl, freetype, from https://github.com/vitadev/vdpm
- libmad from https://github.com/Cpasjuste/libmad-psp2
- SDL2 from https://github.com/Cpasjuste/SDL-Vita
- ScummVM from https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm
- The fbo branch of libvita2d from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita2dlib/tree/fbo/libvita2d , copied under new names libvita2d_fbo.a in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib and vita2d_fbo.h in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include. The renaming is necessary to prevent conflict with the official vita2d lib that comes with the VitaSDK.
- The pre-compiled gtu release of vita-shader-collection from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita-shader-collection/releases, copy all headers to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include and the library libvitashaders.a to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib
Once all the dependencies are correctly setup, an installable package can be obtained from source by issuing the following command:
./configure --host=psp2 && make psp2vpk
Unauthorized distribution of an installable package with non freeware games included is a violation of the copyright law and is as such forbidden.
- Xavier from consoleX for donating a ps vita device
- xerpi for initial SDL2 port
- VITASDK and henkaku developers