< ResidualVMJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:13, 5 January 2006 by JoostP (Remove outdated TODO item about smush on linuxppc (works for me, and has always worked on OSX, my guess is a driver or SDL issue))
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Cross platform GUI for debug input dialogs and path selection → ender
- Complete savegame system (Lua and iMuse done)
- Add bash-based configure script (Custom ala main ScummVM, NOT autoconf)
- Proper vsscanf implementation in textsplit.cpp for platforms without it (MSVC, etc)
- Fix last (hopefully) colormap and invisible object issues → compholio
- Fix underscore character (blinking cursor) → compholio
- Improved walkbox code
- Implement FadeInChore/FadeOutChore
- Proper light setup
- Finish 2D primitive code
- Finish sound panning in 3D position code
- Add triggers support for proper swicthing between musics
- Save/Load support needs to be rewritten in a more portable way. → latest changes should be more portable, please confirm
- Improve SMUSH looping support → compholio
- Remove/fix buffer hack preventing buffer overflow in codec for some smush anims. Look into smush source code for more info.
- Add smush subtitles support.