< SCUMMJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:41, 2 December 2009 by Sanguinehearts (Modified layout, added note about character selection boxes, added link to page containing some information on sound for apple ii)
- Both LFL extractor and built-in disk support written.
Things To Do
- Implement sound support for the Apple II version, there is some information available here.
- Investigate the strange width of some of the character selection boxes.
- Actor and verb names are hard coded.
- Walk boxes are buggy and need more work.