== General ==
proper support for the Accolade MIDI format uesd by the PC versions of Elvira 1, Elvira 2, Waxworks and Simon the Sorcerer 1 ( DOS Floppy Demo). Currently invalid data is often passed through the MIDI parser, causing crashes.* Use actual timer, for timer_callback() and timer_proc() code, to match exact timing of the original games.
== Elvira 1 ==
* Add support for
the 'INSTR.DAT' Adlib instrument bank in the DOS version . * Add support for drawing inventory arrows (hard coded image).* Add support for music in Atari ST version (The format is unknown). * Add support for load/save screens.* Add support for text format differences in Atari ST version . * Fix background glitches on pause options in Amiga and Atari ST versions.
== Elvira 2 ==
* Add support for the 'INSTR.DAT' Adlib instrument bank in the DOS version.* Add support for music in Atari ST version (The format is unknown).* Add support for sound effects (Adlib format?) in the DOS version, which are stored in the 'mylib.fxb' file . * Fix the incorrect palette shown for interface (Lower parts) in Atari ST version. The correct palette is only shown when mixing options, restore options or save options are displayed. * Fix highlighting of names through invertbox() sometimes been cut off, on the left side.
== Waxworks ==
* Add support for
loading room state resources from 'statelst' in PC version. * Add support for loading and saving room state data. * Add support for loading restart state in Amiga version.
== Simon the Sorcerer 1 ==
* Add support for [http://www.tribbeck.com/software/sonor/dtt/manual/appx_f.html Desktop Tracker format] used for music in the Acorn disk version.
* Add support for the 'mt_fb.ibk' Adlib instrument bank in DOS versions.
* Fix palette issues in Amiga OCS version.
== Simon the Sorcerer 2==
* Add support for language files used by Amiga and Macintosh versions.
* Add support for music fade out in vc62_fastFadeOut() when changing locations.
== Feeble Files ==
* Add support for resuming position of last OmniTV video, after changing rooms.
* Fix occasional glitch when scrolling text in Oracle interface. See [[media:Oracle-glitch.png|this series of screenshots]] from the DIRECTIVE CHARTER article. (It happens in other places as well.) This is actually not a bug in the Simon engine, but rather a problem with the automatic calculation of dirty rects that we use to speed up full screen updates in some engines. Maybe the checksum algorithm is more likely to fail when there are only two colours involved?
Currently, it is difficult to extract the Feeble Files . cab files for people on non-windows systems. Sadly, unshield [ https: //sourceforge. net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=399601&aid=1429549&group_id=30550 does not properly support the FF . cab files]. It would be nice if somebody could work on this. Maybe looking at the [http://programmerstools.org/node/122 i5comp source code] could help.
=== Some observations about the missing line breaks ===