Summer of Code/Students Guidelines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here we are enlisting some guidelines for students which are participating in GSoC with our project.
- Create an account on SF.net if you do not have one already.
- Register your nick on FreeNode.net if you have not done so yet (it's a good idea to make it similar to your IRC nick, too)
- Stay on IRC all hours when when you work on your task.
- Subscribe to the scummvm-devel mailing list.
- Commit your code as soon as possible, preferably on a daily basis or more often.
- Reflect your progress in a blog (if you don't have one already, try Blogger, Wordpress (you can also install it yourself, get it from http://wordpress.org/), ...).
- Create your user page on our Wiki and give a brief overview on what you are working on. However, your blog is the main place to write about your progress.