I am co-lead developer of ScummVM, together with Ender and Sev. I joined the project in April 2002. During this time I worked on the SCUMM engine, the SDL backend, the OSystem backend interface, the sound mixer, the GUI system, the general infrastructure of ScummVM, and many other things.
ScummVM supports many many games. Not just that, it also supports many variants of each of these games. Unfortunately, often bugs will only occur in one specific variant of a game, so unless you happen to own that particular version, it is very difficult to fix the problem (think of surgery while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind your back).
In particular, being from Germany, I often only own the german version of a given game. While that is on the one hand useful (we have quite a big user base in Germany, it seems), the drawback is that often I lack an english variant, making it that much harder to work on bugs reported by English users.
Due to all this, here is a list of games resp. game variants that I lack and which might be useful. If you have a spare copy of any of these, feel free to donate it. I am only interested in originals, though, no warez! In addition, I also try from time to time to obtain these games e.g. via Ebay, so make sure to ask me before sending me anything, just in case I bought it in the meantime :-)
- Maniac Mansion: NES; Enhanced (V2) English. Also, any other non-German enhanced (V2) versions
- Zak McKracken: FM-TOWNS (OK, I am probably being unrealistic here :-) ), classic (V1) English, classic (V1) German, enhanced (V2) English, any other languages
- Indiana Jones and the last Crusade: EGA German, VGA English
- Loom: FM-TOWNS (see above), EGA German
- Monkey Island: EGA (*any* language, English or German preferred), VGA English
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: Mac version
- Sam & Max: German PC
- The Dig: Mac version
- Goblins 3
- Any AGI games
- Feeble Files