|Team Member since||12.10.2005|
|Working on||Kyra Engine, GUI|
|Personal webpage/BLOG||My blog!|
|lordhoto (at scummvm org)|
I started to contribute patches on October 10th, 2004, back then just guesswork or reworked FreeKyra code for Kyrandia support. My first real patch was support for scaled GUI, which allowed the GUI to fit COMI resolution for example, on March 3rd, 2005. Following some GUI additions and fixes, like thumbnail support for SCUMM engine. After cyx started REing Kyrandia 1 I added sound support for his code on September 4th, 2005. Some days later I contributed a basic Maniac Mansion C64 costume renderer for the SCUMM engine. After that I started to work on Kyrandia 1 RE with the help of cyx and finally joined the team on October 12th, 2005 to work on Kyrandia 1 support. Later on, in January 2006, I started to work on theme support for the GUI (IRC logs show that my first screenshot was published on January 17th, 2006). In summer 2007 I started to work on Hand of Fate support. I lost motivation shortly after though and stopped most development till early 2008. I also mentored the script decompiler project by Andreas Scholta in GSoC 2007. In late Feburary/early March 2008 I started again to work on Hand of Fate again, after Florian Kagerer started to supply patches for Hand of Fate intro and credits support, he also contributed the dialog script code later. In late March 2008 Hand of Fate was finally completable with ScummVM. In early April 2008 I finished most of the Hand of Fate parts missing, namely the GUI. Meanwhile I also added some code to common/ and did some cleanup there.
Things planned to do (in no particular order):
- Kyra Engine
- Bug fixes
- Finish missing bits of Malcolm's Revenge
- Cleanup code base
- Improved (X)MIDI support (includes MT-32 support) [low priority]
- Support for Amiga versions [low priority]
- SCUMM Engine
- Finishing CMS support (#1365914) [low priority]
Games I'd like to have (only originals, with manuals, full size boxes aren't obligatory), English and German versions are preferred. System preferred, except stated otherwise, is DOS.
- CINE Games -- personal interest only
- Future Wars
- Kyrandia Games -- these will let me perform proper engine testing and improvement
- (The) Hand of Fate Floppy -- would be neat for adding support for it
- (The) Hand of Fate PC98 -- I don't have it
- SAGA Games -- personal interest only
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
- SCUMM Games -- personal interest only
- English versions of every SCUMM game, except Maniac Mansion.