Revision as of 23:56, 7 September 2006 by Salty-horse (Made the statistics a first-level section. It shouldn't be under "old/obsolete stuff")
The purpose of this page is to give a link to all kinds of resources that contain information valuable to current and future developers of ScummVM.
- The first thing you need to be able to do is Compiling ScummVM.
- If you write code, please absolutely make sure to read about our Code Formatting Conventions. Patches which do not follow them tend to be rejected or at least delayed until they are cleaned up to comply to them.
- If you have write access to our repository, please make sure to read the Commit Guidelines first!
- If you want to provide a new Engine for ScummVM, check out our Engines HOWTO.
- If you want to port ScummVM to a new platform, check out our Backends HOWTO.
- Our Doxygen source code documentation may help you to get the big picture about ScummVM.
- To prevent SDL from catching segmentation faults (the SDL Parachute), add the following key to the configuration file under [scummvm]: