Jump to navigation Jump to search
All the games use a hack for textboxes
- Hugo 1 Win is completable.
- Hugo 2 Win is completable.
- Hugo 3 Win is completable.
- Hugo 1 Dos is completable.
- Hugo 2 Dos is completable.
- Hugo 3 Dos is completable (with a data hack).
- Add support for specific textboxes (with yes/no buttons, waiting for a typed answer...)
- Add windows menu bar (or not?)
- Add support for DOS music
- Rewrite save/restore of events
- Merge icon and mouse pointer into one bitmap, in order to improve the mouser pointer look when using item
- Move mouseHander() out of runMachine()
- Add support for .FON (win2) font files used DOS versions
- Loading a game results regularly in a crash
- In the 'plane' screen in H3 Dos, using the mouse to move from the plane to the exit on the left doesn't work
- Several tiny glitches may be seen due to a priority bug in DOS versions:
- H1 Dos, in the hallway: the ramp
- H1 Dos, in the garden: the shed
- H2 Dos, in the dog house screen: the dog house