Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Task Name||Improve AGI Engine|
|Technical Contact(s)||Eugene Sandulenko|
|Status||GSoC 2011, Completed|
Our AGI engine is in quite a good shape. Still it misses some important aspects.
- Add support for AGI 2.01 games, such as Donald Duck's Playground.
- Add support for AGI0 and AGI1 (bootable floppies) games.
- Add support for Apple //gs music
- Document all differences between AGI versions on Wiki and probably in code.
- Cover more tasks from the AGI/TODO page.
- Good C++ skills.
- Engine internals could be studied within a week or less.