Putt-Putt is a series of children's adventure games by Humongous Entertainment that uses the SCUMM scripting language (except for Pep's Birthday Surprise). You play as Putt-Putt, a purple convertible that lives in Cartown with his dog Pep.
- Putt-Putt Joins the Parade (1992)
- Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon (1993)
- Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo (1995)
- Putt-Putt Travels Through Time (1997)
- Putt-Putt Enters the Race (1998)
- Putt-Putt Joins the Circus (2000)
- Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise (2003) (non-SCUMM and not supported)
There were also a number of non-adventure games released featuring Putt-Putt which had multiple activities to play:
- Putt-Putt's Fun Pack (1993)
- Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-O-Rama (1996)
- Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick (1996)
- Putt-Putt's One-Stop Fun Shop (2000)
- Putt-Putt's Fun House (2013) (Non-SCUMM and not a point and click adventure, hence out of scope for ScummVM)
Putt-Putt's Fun Pack was also available as a compilation with Fatty Bear's Fun Pack known as Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack. This pack includes the games available in the afformentioned packs, as well as a few new games.