Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
1,146 bytes added
18:03, 17 December 2017
Port not available for version 2.0.0
backend=samsungtv + sdl|
ScummVM has been ported to some models of Samsung TV, which use a Linux based OS.
* Should work on 2009 B series TVs (Full HD): LExxBE65x, LExxBE75x, PSxxB65x, UExxB7xxx, UExxB8xxx, PSxxB85x, LAxxB65x, LAxxB75x, UNxxB7xxx, UAxxB8xxx
* To allow the use of mouse and keyboard, you will need to load the "SamyGO Mouse And Keyboard" extension first. Download this from [http://download.samygo.tv/B%20Series/Kernel%20Modules/SamyGO%20Mouse%20and%20Keyboard%20Modules%20v0.01.zip here] and run from Content Library.
* Config file is in /mtd_rwarea/.scummvmrc
* Saves are stored in '/mtd_wiselink/scummvm savegames' directory
==Remote Controller Button Mapping==
* GREEN - emulate F5 key.
* YELLOW - emulate F7 key / virtual keyboard.
* BLUE and RETURN - emulate ESC key.
N.B. EXIT, SOURCE, P+, P-, TV, POWER, CONTENT will trigger an immediate exit from ScummVM. This is a feature of the TV software, and not in the control of the ScummVM application.
* Audio is delayed by up to one second. This is a TV software issue :/
* Do not use 3x scalers. They do not fit in the TV display's frame buffer and will cause graphical glitches.
Retrieved from "
Game data files
Get the Games
Instructions to Wiki Editors
About ScummVM :: Wiki