* UIQ 3.x SDK (To build for UIQ3 devices)(Build scripts in SDK need tweaking in order to build scummvm since Symbian OS GCCE never builds as large projects as ScummVM before)
* UIQ 2.1 SDK (To build for UIQ2 devices)
* Nokia S60 1st, 2nd edition,3rd edition SDK (To build for S60 devices)
* Nokia S80 SDK (To build for S80 devices)
* Nokia 7710 SDK (To build for the 7710/S90 device)
* ECompXL, an EPOC application compression libraryhttp://www.yipton.demon.co.uk/ecompxl/latest/readme.html (To build for UIQ devices)* libsdl, Simple Directmedia Layer, a cross-platform multimedia libraryhttp://www.libsdl.org/ (see note about ESDL below)* libmad, a high-quality MPEG audio decoderhttp://www.underbit.com/products/mad/* zlib, a massively spiffy yet delicately unobtrusive compression libraryhttp://www.zlib.net/
* latest version of active perl (included with Symbian SDK does not work with the build scripts)
* libogg, the free media file container formathttp://www.xiph.org/ogg/* libvorbis, the free audio codechttp://www.vorbis.com/
These are probably too heavy-duty for your phone:
* flac, the Free Lossless Audio Codechttp://flac.sourceforge.net/* libmpeg2, a free MPEG-2 video stream decoderhttp://libmpeg2.sourceforge.net
== Compiling ScummVM ==
In <DevRoot>\scummvm\backends\platform\symbian\ go:
a) Edit and update the BuildPackageUpload_LocalSettings.pl for the kind of build (SDK installed etc) and variants
you want to build.b) Run BuildPackageUpload_AllVersions.pl to build all the targets/variants that you have configured.
A detailed log will be placed in the symbian folder with Build.err.log and Build.out.log but it also depends on
the configuration you select.
Now you should have yourself a nice ScummVM_xxx.sis installer package in the packages folder for useon your phone. Please note that for development it will be a lot faster if youtransfer the SCUMMVM.APP/Scummvm.EXE file directly to your !:\system\apps\ScummVM\ dir!
Platforms can be one of: ARMi, ARM4, THUMB, WINS, WINSCW, GCCE. The SE P900 uses the ARMi platform,which is a combined ARM4/THUMB programming mode. Configurations can be one of:
UREL or UDEB.