* When watching prologue, music fading completes till the actual prologue graphic is shown - this doesn't happen in our sci, because we load resources too fast - if you switch dos-box to max cycles and try again, you will get the same issues
== Gabriel Knight 1 ==
* In the beginning of Day 5, Gabriel will freeze after the phone rings.
** You can also get around this by hitting spacebar to skip the rest of the cutscene.
* In Day 6, the police officer returns too fast from getting the beignet so you can't sneak back to Mosely's office. He also wakes up too fast from falling asleep.
== Gabriel Knight 1 Demo ==
* As far as I know, the only timer problem in Space Quest 5 is the EVA scene were you need to rescue Cliffy with the pod. The controls are very hard to handle because the ship moves too fast. Normally, this puzzle is already very hard. Not only is it already fast, but you have little fuel. This puzzle requires some mouse skills, so don't whine if it doesn't work right from the start.
* I've spotted some small animation problems, most notably the GradeMaster 2000 sequence. Maybe some scrolling screens effects are eliminated by timer problems, but so far I haven't found any.
== Space Quest 6 ==