distributor=[[Virgin Interactive]]| platforms=Windows|
resolution=640x480, 16-bit color|
'''Blade Runner''' is a point and click adventure game that is telling a plot that
run parallel to the 1982 film of the same name. A detective named Ray McCoy is tasked with hunting down a group of dangerous replicants, bio-engineered androids designed to look and act like humans.
== Installation ==
Refer to [[Datafiles#Blade_Runner]]
=== Working data files ===
MD5 hashes of whole files (not only first 5000 bytes)
==== English CD release ====
Some unofficial releases are using English data files as well
, so far one Russian and one Chinese versions has been seen.
==== English DVD release ====
==== Russian CD release
by Fargus Multimedia ====
== Debugger commands ==
To open the debugger console press CTRL+D
=== scene ===
Changes set and scene.
scene [(<chapterId> <setId> <sceneId>)
| (<chapterId> <sceneName>) | <sceneName>]
* setId - set id
from this page* sceneId - scene id from this page * chapterId - chapter* sceneName - name of the scene to laod
If both arguments are specified, command will change current chapter, set and scene. If no argument are specified, command will print current set and scene .
=== loop ===
* actorId - id of actor, 0 - player, list is available here [https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/engines/bladerunner/game_constants.h]
* sentenceId - id of the sentence to say, list does not exist but values can be derived from all the scene and actors scripts available here [https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/tree/master/engines/bladerunner/script]
=== subtitle ===
The command will toggle between "ON" (displaying mouse click info) and "OFF" modes.
timer === Prints or changes timers for an actor.
timer < actorId> [< timer> < value>]
actorId - id of actor, 0 - player, list is available here [https://github. com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/engines/bladerunner/game_constants.h]* timer - id of timer, 0, 1, 2 - script timers, 3 - walk delay timer ,4 - clue exachange timer, 5 - animation update timer* value - time left in miliseconds, 0 will disable the timer If timer & value arguments are not specified, command will print values all timers for selected actor If timer & value arguments are specified, command will set specified timer to specified value === friend === Prints or changes friendliness for an actor towards another actor. friend <actorId> <otherActorId> [<value>] Arguments:* actorId - id of actor, 0 - player, list is available here [https: //github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/engines/bladerunner/game_constants.h]* otherActorId- id of actor, 0 - player, list is available here [https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/engines/bladerunner/game_constants.h]* value - new friendliness, between 0 - 100 where 0 is least friendly and 100 is most friendly If goal argument is not specified, command will current friendliness of actorId towards otherActorId If goal argument is specified, command will set friendliness of actorId towards otherActorId
=== save ===
Command will load the game from saves from the original game
=== draw ===
* allreg - draw all clickable regions (exits and regular regions)
* ui - draw bounding boxes for ui elements (applicable in modes like KIA, VK, ESPER, Spinner GPS, Elevators)
* allway - draw all waypoints in scene
* zbuf - display zbuffer instead of color buffer
* act - draw bounding boxes of all actors. If an id is also specified, then draw bounding box for the specific actor
* walk - draw walkboxes. If an id is also specified, then only draw the specific walkbox
* reset - reset everything to normal
== Game rooms ==
| UG19 || 90 || 103