== Simon the Sorcerer 1 ==
* Add support for
decoding graphics in the Amiga verisons* Add support for Protracker MOD format , used for music in Amiga versions. * Improve support for GMF music format used in DOS versions. * Fix chest disappearing in Swampling's house in DOS versions.
== Simon the Sorcerer 2==
* Add support for language files used by Amiga and Macintosh
* Add support for music fade out in vc62_fastFadeOut() when changing locations.
missing trails during lion ride to Goblin Camp in non-English versions.
== Feeble Files ==
* Add support for cursors made up of multiple images
* Add audio/video sync. for video play back
* Add support for sound compression type 2 of WAV format, used for all audio in the Macintosh version.
Sam still been broken, after loading [http://members.optusnet.com.au/scummvm/misc/feeble/Savefiles/save.010 saved game] where he is fixed. * Fix glitches when scrolling in Oracle interface, all text in oracle should be drawn to background buffer (Kirben). * Fix glitch with automatic scrolling in Oracle interface. See [[media:Oracle-glitch.png|this series of screenshots]] from the DIRECTIVE CHARTER article.
=== Some observations about the missing line breaks ===
Oddly enough, the original ''does'' use unsigned variables, and take none of these precautions. Is it possible that the compiler ''Adventure Soft'' used behaved differently (buggily?), or are we missing some subtle detail...?