Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

User:LordHoto

2,431 bytes added, 02:14, 23 May 2016
updated working on information
{{User| handle=LordHoto| name= ToDo Johannes Schickel| memberSince=12.10.2005| workingOn=[[Kyra|Kyra Engine]], GUI, infrastructure code,<br> create_project, OpenGL backend| blog=[http://lordhoto.blogspot.com/ My blog!]| email=lordhoto (at scummvm org)}}
Things planned to do (in no particular order):== About ==
* Kyra1 bug fixing/MT-32 I started to contribute patches on October 10th, 2004, back then just guesswork or reworked FreeKyra code for Kyrandia support. My first real patch was support* Kyra3* for scaled GUI, which allowed the GUI to fit COMI resolution for example, on March 3rd, 2005. Following some GUI speedup / additions and fixes* finishing CMS , like thumbnail support for Scumm SCUMM engine . After cyx started REing Kyrandia 1 I added sound support for his code on September 4th, 2005. Some days later I contributed a basic Maniac Mansion C64 costume renderer for the SCUMM engine. After that I started to work on Kyrandia 1 RE with the help of cyx and finally joined the team on October 12th, 2005 to work on Kyrandia 1 support. Later on, in January 2006, I started to work on theme support for the GUI (see IRC logs show that my first screenshot was published on January 17th, 2006). In summer 2007 I started to work on Hand of Fate support. I lost motivation shortly after though and stopped most development till early 2008. I also mentored the script decompiler project by Andreas Scholta in [[httpsSummer_of_Code/GSoC2007#Tools:Game script (bytecode) decompiler|GSoC 2007]]. In late Feburary/early March 2008 I started again to work on Hand of Fate again, after Florian Kagerer started to supply patches for Hand of Fate intro and credits support, he also contributed the dialog script code later. In late March 2008 Hand of Fate was finally completable with ScummVM. In early April 2008 I finished most of the Hand of Fate parts missing, namely the GUI. Meanwhile I also added some code to common/sourceforgeand did some cleanup there.netIn early/tracker/indexmid April I started to work on Malcolm's Revenge, which was finished by 11th of May. Meanwhile I cleaned up the Kyrandia code base a bit, most notable about it is merging Kyra2 and Kyra3 code to a common base. I also worked on the Lands of Lore intro and character selection code in my summer holidays 2008.php?func=detail&aid=1365914&group_id=37116&atid=418822 #1365914])* SmallDevices backend (In 2009 I finished Kyrandia 1 Amiga support, after we had a Google Summer of Code project which implemented sound support for use for LinuxKyrandia 1. I co-mentored another [[Summer_of_Code/ARM GPE port) GSoC2010#Game script (maybebytecode)* Some things I surly forgot while writing thisdecompiler|decompiler]] project in Google Summer of Code 2009 with [[User:Fingolfin|Fingolfin]], which sadly turned out to be a failure.In the Google Summer of Code 2010 [[User:Fingolfin|Fingolfin]] and me mentored yet another decompiler task which finally got us some useful decompiler code, which supports SCUMM v6 and Kyra v2 scripts.I also worked on various little parts of the common code base and Kyra between all these.
561

edits

Navigation menu