== General ==
proper support for the Accolade MIDI format uesd by the PC versions of Elvira 1, Elvira 2, Waxworks and Simon the Sorcerer 1 (DOS Floppy Demo).
== Elvira 1 ==
* Add support for
the 'INSTR.DAT' Adlib instrument bank in the DOS version.* Add support for inventory icons in the AtariST and Amiga versions.* Add support for load/save screens. * Fix mouse cursor often been disabled, after been caught by guard.
== Elvira 2 ==
* Add support for the 'INSTR.DAT' Adlib instrument bank in the DOS version. * Add support for dissolve in and out video opcodes. * Add support for load/save screens.* Add support for music in Atari ST version (The format is unknown).* Fix menu and palette differences in Atari ST version.
== Waxworks ==
* Add support for
load/save screens. * Add support for inventory icons in Amiga version. * Fix text not always been displayed, when prompted to choose a response or when a response is shown.
== Simon the Sorcerer 1 ==
* Add support for [http://www.tribbeck.com/software/sonor/dtt/manual/appx_f.html Desktop Tracker format] used for music in the Acorn disk version.
* Add support for the mt_fb.ibk Adlib instrument bank in DOS versions.
* Fix palette issues in Amiga OCS version.
* Fix load/save interface in Amiga CD32 version.
* Fix chest disappearing in Swampling's house in Acorn/Amiga/DOS versions.
== Simon the Sorcerer 2==
* Add support for language files used by Amiga and Macintosh versions.
* Add support for music fade out in vc62_fastFadeOut() when changing locations.
missing trails during lion ride to Goblin Camp in non-English versions.
== Feeble Files ==
* Add support for resuming position of last OmniTV video, after changing rooms.
* Work around the scrolling glitch when repair man comes to fix the car, which occurs in original too. A race issue, the screen scrolling should have completed, before the video is played.
* Fix occasional glitch when scrolling text in Oracle interface. See [[media:Oracle-glitch.png|this series of screenshots]] from the DIRECTIVE CHARTER article. (It happens in other places as well.) This is actually not a bug in the Simon engine, but rather a problem with the automatic calculation of dirty rects that we use to speed up full screen updates in some engines. Maybe the checksum algorithm is more likely to fail when there are only two colours involved?
Currently, it is difficult to extract the Feeble Files . cab files for people on non-windows systems. Sadly, unshield [ https: //sourceforge. net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=399601&aid=1429549&group_id=30550 does not properly support the FF . cab files]. It would be nice if somebody could work on this. Maybe looking at the [http://programmerstools.org/node/122 i5comp source code] could help.
=== Some observations about the missing line breaks ===
=== Demon In My Pocket ===
Add support for actions and sound effects when idle.
=== Swampy Adventures ===
* Add support for entering nickname at start of the game.* Add support for displaying rollover text, which displays explanation when clicking on items.