Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Revision as of 10:12, 25 February 2008
831 bytes added
10:12, 25 February 2008
Added info on mailing lists
* [http://ohloh.net/opensource/software/scummvm ohloh project analysis] nice graphs and devs activity
* [http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=ProjectInfo&pid=U3QTDTL99GE34QCUP16HXPSKSB Koders statistics]
== Mailing Lists ==
Primary channel for important development-related discussion is ''scummvm-devel'' mailing list. All developers should subscribe to it.
The full set of public lists are:
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-devel ''scummvm-devel''] -- development-related discussions
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-cvs-logs ''scummvm-cvs-logs''] -- commit logs. Basically we're on SVN now, but the list name was not changed
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-tracker ''scummvm-tracker''] -- Notifications of all new bugs, patches and feature requests
There is one note about scummvm-cvs-logs. Consider it as a read-only list, i.e. if you have comments/questions on someone's commit, post your follow-up to ''scummvm-devel''.
== Misc ==
Retrieved from "
Game data files
Get the Games
Instructions to Wiki Editors
About ScummVM :: Wiki