Difference between revisions of "Gob"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Added Link to Gob Bugs Page)
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
== Resources ==
== Resources ==
* [[Gob/TODO|TODO page]]
Revision as of 18:21, 26 April 2011
|Engine developer||DrMcCoy, eriktorbjorn, sev, strangerke, wjp|
|Companies that used it||Coktel Vision|
|Games that use it||See Games|
|Date added to ScummVM||2005-04-05|
|First release containing it||0.8.0|
Engine to run adventure games created by Coktel Vision:
- Adibou Games
- AJ's World of Discovery
- Bargon Attack
- Inca II: Nations of Immortality
- Gobliins 2
- Goblins 3
- Lost in Time
- Once Upon A Time: Little Red Riding Hood
- Playtoons 1 - Uncle Archibald
- Playtoons 2 - The Case of the Counterfeit Collaborator
- Playtoons 3 - The Secret of the Castle
- Playtoons 4 - The Mandarine Prince
- Playtoons 5 - The Stone of Wakan
- Playtoons Limited Edition - Bambou le Sauveur de la Jungle (English title unknown)
- Playtoons Construction Kit 1 - The Monsters
- Playtoons Construction Kit 2 - The Knights
- Playtoons Construction Kit 3 - The Far West
- The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble (known as Woodruff and The Schnibble of Azimuth in Europe)
- The Last Dynasty
- The Prophecy (known as Ween: The Prophecy in Europe)
- Urban Runner
Note: Inca 1 also uses the same file formats as the other games, but it uses a different engine
- Gobliiins is completable.
- Gobliins 2 is completable.
- Goblins 3 is completable.
- The Prophecy is completable.
- Bargon Attack is completable.
- Lost in Time is completable.
- Woodruff is completable.
- Fascination is completable.
- No AdLib support.
- Urban Runner is completable.
- Playtoons: in progress.
- Bambou is completable with graphical issues
- Other Playtoons have their story mode completable with graphical issues, and their construction mode not working
- The Last Dynasty: in progress
- Little Red Riding Hood: frozen
- Plays well until Bees level